Friday, July 24, 2009

White Flag

Today, I have made peace to the person who have costed me the most. Today, I have made peace with all the hurt I hold in this world. Today I have made a compromise to myself. To become free is to be done with all the pain. That is my choice. There lies my happiness, which I guard the most.

I know I can function better when I free all the reigns for the hatred I kept bottled up for weeks. I know that I can become more appreciative of all the things around me when I appreciate little virtues such as forgiveness and love. There exists a boundary between love and hatred. But I chose to love peace and leave hatred burning other souls and wrecking their littlest hope of actually becoming happy and content with their lives. I free everything that keeps me awake at night, fills my mind when I am alone. I decided to wish all those I love well and happiness and I hope they would wish me the same.

I know somehow, time will tell what will come of of this. But all I know that this is the most mature decision I have made today. Though some would react that I may be dreamy or that my stand sounds surreal, but as I see it, I am making my first step to a fuller life.

0 comments: