Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy Bee

Not that I am complaining, I just realized how tired I was...physically that is.I was supposed to wake up early but my "5-minute grace period after the alarm clock ticks" sent me to a deeper sleep, only to realize waking up after 3 hours. 3 precious hours!!! After bearing with the preliminary exams and my project requirements, I am now facing loads of job assignments. Thankfully, I liked the topics I am getting, which keeps me motivated to write. Now, I am counting the number of absences I am allowed to have in each class.

A mother has to earn some right? Life is tough, but it is still quite challenging...I still make sure that I am up for the challenge...though physically, I am busting my ass to death!I just know that all my troubles will be worth it...

0 comments: