Friday, July 10, 2009

An Angel Sticks Up "with" Me


I am sooo happy today. I have talked to someone and gave me the answers to my questions. God still bless those who do things right. I am happy that I feel that I am guided through all my experiences. So now, it is time to stop messing around and focus on more important things in life…Boy what a relief…you know sometimes, or most of the time, the truth hurts but the truth sets us free. At this point, finding out the truth finally set me free. Thanks for my angel I am finally free. May God bless you always…I owe you my peace…I owe you the end of my fairly sleepless nights…Now let me think of the list that I can finally do as a free, single and very much available lady…it’s never too late to start anew and explore the possibilities in life…Boy I am soo excited! Freedom from the past!!!Freedom at last!

The secret of happiness is freedom and the secret of freedom is courage.

- Thucydides

Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.

- Stephen R. Covey

0 comments: