Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Indian Obssession

One thing I share with most women is using retail therapy to lift up my mood. Whenever I feel down, all I need is a pretty new piece of accessory, handbag or sandal and I am back in the clouds. It’s just that I cannot understand how well these simple items liven up my mood. It just adds confidence in me. And I feel good in them. Of the many things I buy for myself, I am more of an addict when it comes to accessories. One thing I cannot resist is a pretty turquoise bangle or bracelet, basically anything that comes in turquoise. Then I found these vintage turquoise Indian bracelet and matching sandals in the internet. For under $40, I got myself a pretty load of new accessories and footwear to set fashionable waves down the street.

Aside from my decadent Indian baubles, I also got my nieces some nice pieces from Online Kids Wear from India. With My Mother’s birthday party coming up, dressing up my nieces with the likes of the beautifully crafted cotton kameez is a sure fashion hit. What’s more fun with all my Indian fashion obsession is that all my purchases were shipped right to my doorsteps. That’s one retail therapy made easy.

0 comments: