Friday, July 17, 2009

Man-Thing


I couldn’t get a more suiting picture to describe this blog post than this. I am lucky to be given the chance to know a lot of people these past few weeks. Last week’s escapades were quite most interesting. I can’t understand why I am fascinated with the man world that I am so curious about their psyche. Honestly, I don’t know if that makes me a homo but it just is funny, liberating and so intellectually stimulating to hear from a the guy’s point of view their unspoken rules of dealing with the world or social circle they live in. Men clearly are territorial, possessive, spiritually loyal but physically unfaithful and obnoxious beasts. They all just are. For a change, I got into a company of boys who surprisingly is used to speaking their minds. They were very gracious explaining to me how to handle man-things and how the man world works and slips in and out of the women’s world. White lies, red lies, harmless lies, you name it. It was as interesting discussion as my language class discussions. I really had a great time learning stuff. Sometimes, you learn a lot from people you never even thought would enlighten you. Though impressions sure dictate matters of prejudice, I believe that they are not meant to last. Well, at least, the impressions my new friends gave me never lasted, but got better.

0 comments: