Sunday, July 12, 2009

Best wishes Channing!


I can’t believe all the good ones are getting hitched one by one! Now, my other crush, Channing Tatum has just gotten married with his then Step Up muse…Jenna something…
“Step Up costars Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum exchanged "I dos" Saturday evening in Malibu.

"It was unbelievably beautiful, and I'm so proud to have introduced them," said Step Up franchise producer Adam Shankman.

The hot Hollywood couple started dating after they met while on the set of their 2005 collaboration. The 29-year-old G.I. Joe poppa Channing popped the question while vacationing in Maui in September 2008. In a totally swoon-worthy move, Tatum invited the their close friends to witness the proposal.

Oh well, all the more that I believe that are the good ones are classified “limited edition” nowadays.

Best wishes poppa Channing…

0 comments: