Monday, July 27, 2009

My Laptop is now A-Okay!

Much like a freak joke, my laptop screen suddenly got fixed. For days, I have been pulling all strings to think of all possible reasons why my screen got all that blurred colored and narrow horizontal lines, blocking the lower half of my lcd display. This morning, I performed my routine disk cleanup and defragment. To my surprise, while the computer was humming on the clean up and defragment task, the screen got all clear again. It's like nothing has ever happened. Lesson learned, almost all technicians are jerk!!

If you've got problems with your computer, it would be better to do your own research and not immediately send your computer to a technician. I am not saying that you do your own repair, it's just that sometimes or most of the time, it would save you from unnecessary maintenance expenses. Look at what happened to me...they advised me to rip my one-year old lcd for a replacement, which got all better with a simple disk maintenance.

Thankfully, I did not push through my decision to buy a desktop computer. Had I bought a new computer and then my laptop got A-okay, I would certainly be devastated. so again, in this world, it pays so much to wait and to be patient.

patience, patience, patience...

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

buti ok n laptop mo wends..ako man baga last time ngkernel panic..pinailing ko na lng dgd sa office kay russ, instead of bringing it sa powermac...uto, diit n reformat lang ginibo ok na..sbi ni russ, kung sa luwas daw to lalo n s powermac, nagrabe dw ako..whew! buti n lng may mga tech p kami dgd n ali diyan sa bicol...katapat ice cream, bfast, and lunch lang ni russ..hehehe..kung sa luwas, mil de mil ito bhe.

wendastarr said...

ata eu daw po, can't help man mag panic ta bako man kita expert dyan...haysus, nahirak man gaud na an Dios sako...hahahaha...limas an savings ko kung nagkataon...huhuhu, poor na naman kuta ako...binayaan na nani ako ki papa, poor pa, esu!! sain na sana kita puruton....hahahaha!!!

this just shows that every day is full of surprises...basta, blessing man ini...