Friday, July 24, 2009

Just Got My laptop LCD Busted

Langya! Malas!

A week after my laptop's first anniversary, its LCD got busted!

Last night, I did not do anything new. I just folded it down for a while to steal some hours of sleep. when I woke up, the screen got this narrow horizontal lines that's interfering with the display, I could hardly read, the mess has occupied the bottom half of my laptop's LCD screen!

Now I went to legazpi to get my laptop fixed by the technician. they did not gave me any hope of getting it fixed, they just told me that the problem was that my LCD is broken and it needs replacement. then funny, they got me a quote of 30,000 php only for the LCD replacement. I just can't believe that. before going to the technician, I have browsed the net to get an idea on what I am actually dealing with. I just have a hunch that there's something that can still be done besides replacement. I am hoping that it might just needs some tightening of loose wires or a problem with the graphics maybe, but not replacement. WFT!!! 30,000 php for a new LCD?!!! No way!!

I am planning to get not just a second but more opinion, I can't believe that after just a year this could happen. E kung sinasalya at binabalibag ko ba naman tong linsyak na laptop na to e di mas maluwag sa loob na tanggapin. eh halos yakapin ko to sa twing dala ko. alaga sa punas. ni hindi ko nga pinaiinit ng husto...pucha!!! parusa ba to?!!! Grrr!!!

I am open for suggestions...please guide me on this...kainis lang kase...feeling ko there's still a way.

0 comments: