Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Biggest Crush as of this Weekend!

I have been getting a Ryan-Reynolds overload this entire weekend. From my free streaming of the movie, “the Proposal” last night to Velvet channel’s “Just Friends” and MNet Movies’ “Definitely, Maybe” to today’s news that his hotness got the role for the 2011 release of “the Green Lantern”. Here is the excerpt of the story (IMDB.com):

A man is granted a mystical green ring that bestows him with otherworldly powers, as well as membership into an intergalactic squadron tasked with keeping peace within the universe.


The pre-production starts in July and shooting will start by November this year…After his great performance in X-Men Origins:Wolverine, here is something I am definitely looking forward to see. Talk about crush, Ryan Reynolds is my biggest crush as of this weekend. Check out the photo. Just the perfect treat to liven up my weary heart. Haha! Libre lang mangarap, pero kung mangangarap ka ng prinsipe, sa guapo na. Langya, sa panahon ngayon, sa pangit ka na nga pumatol ginagago ka pa rin, e di sa guapo na lang diba? Hahahahaha!!!!



Update: Tom Cruise is planning to audition for the part of the evil alien. Now, you tell me this movie is not interesting? Haha, thought so...

0 comments: