Thursday, July 16, 2009

FUN


Everyone has been encouraging me to have fun. They are telling me to go out there, meet people and just DO HAVE REAL FUN… perhaps you know what I mean… I admit to have thought about it, what would that make me if I did what I was told to DO? When everyone else is telling you to do things, it does not necessarily mean that you need to do as they say. You still reflect on all the things that you believe in and stay with the conviction that makes you someone that is exactly YOU, then you decide. No one should order you to do things to enjoy all the fun that you can grab out of your life. When everything is a play, nothing makes sense at all. I may not find reasons to everything that happens in my life but I try to make it as simple as it can get. No more conflicts, just pure fun. I am never the kind of person to use people to make me feel better about myself. That way, I would make a monster out of me. I would never intentionally hurt people just because I am miserable.

I don’t want to validate ‘fun’ time with using other people. Though it seems to be a ‘manang’ thought, I just don’t do things that way. Perhaps if I finally do, I can say that I don’t have an ounce of care in this world and to the people I meet. Well I am already having fun listening to the suckers giving me hilarious and shocking suggestions on how to start a fun single life, but that’s just the way it’s gonna be, just a suggestion(hic).

I find comfort to the words of encouragement that I am getting from people. As I have told my friends before, those words certainly gives my ego and confidence quite a kick. But then, I choose to take things slow. I don’t want to get tied up with things that I can never face in the morning anyways. So guys, have fun your way and I’ll do it in my own quiet and simple ways. And if I failed to say so, you guys where so much fun to be with than by doing the fun things you make me do…hahaha…

0 comments: