Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Coming Out


people said that when you are down and troubled and you need a helping hand...mope a lot but please have fun afterwards...do that! (haha, you thought I will go on with the lyrics of the song huh?!)

my RX would be to go out, meet people, enjoy company and you'll be surprised, you are having the best time of your life. I am not trying to sound TH or something but it really is. for me, talking and meeting people really eased up my hangups and made me feel better about myself. when you feel oh so miserable, you are not the only one in the boat honey. so why feel sorry about yourself?

I have been so self righteous for so long that I defied socials thinking that it would not do me good. well, as long as I get all my responsibilities wrapped up, then I am good now to go. I am entitled to my own break, and this time, I badly needed a break. and so I am taking things lightly this time...just enjoying company and having the best time.

sometimes, when you thought that the world has ended, it actually has just began. you just got so tensed up that you got all your doors and windows closed down. try to open up and explore the possibilities. explore, have fun and enjoy! we are too young to think of matters that are beyond out hands to fix...so what would you rather do? ease up and be young. after all, you will never get back to your youth and sometimes it is too late to realize the things you should have done? when else will you explore? when you are wrinkly and gray?

so my case is told...therefore, send the green light for fun into your life!

0 comments: