Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just a Fun Saturday Night

Just this week, I’ve noticed my PR ranking to be zero. But tonight, I was surprised to see that I got PR2. Thanks to the people who continue to catch up with all my drama, this blog is still breathing some PR ranking…thanks for all the traffic guys. So what’s a girl to do now? I am not that depressed anymore but I still do need double dose of fun. So I searched the net and looked for some websites that host multiplayer games. Time to relax, time for fun. Multiplayer games give me the perfect avenue to pass and enjoy my Saturday night while meeting new gamers. It’s actually a fun community to be in. Besides blogging, I do enjoy spending time getting to know people through online game forums. We are pretty much a family right there. So for those who are like me, nursing a broken heart, give up your moping days with fun times by trying out some online multiplayer games.

0 comments: