Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Work some more...Fix some more


No exams for me today. But for a working student like me, time ticks every second to do more work. No breaks, no ‘time to unwind’, time ticks and I have to value every second of it. I have so much pending work due to the 2 to 3-day interruption in my internet connection. Somehow, during those days, I was given more time to focus on studying and running through my lessons in school. Now that I am back online, I have to get started so I won’t have anything to be done during the weekends.

Argh! 3 semesters to go and I will be done with school. I am halfway there, which makes me more impatient.

So here’s the lesson for those who have messed up their teenage years and who made the wrong decisions during their college years…you got your entire 20s spent on making up for all those foolish things you have done. Fair enough!

I just hope to reap the fruits of my hard work in my 30s. Sigh!

0 comments: