Friday, September 11, 2009

Updates

On my post titled:

"My Last Post about this shit!!!"

I won't share more details but the thing is, I have spoken to the family of the concerned parties and that they also confirmed to me that what I claimed was actually 100% true.

When I was accused na ilusyon ko lang daw yung sinasabi ko, na mapapahiya lang daw ako kase nga di DAW totoo, then why are the family talking to me and giving out details of everything they know? Why are the people who have knowledge of the affair came straight up and confirmed what I already know? Maybe because they wanted to clear their conscience. I don't want to say, "I said so" but seems like the fate plays on my side now. Bilog talaga ang mundo.

When I thought that I am going mad of thinking that I might be missing something or throwing stones at the wrong bitches, I got confirmation...somehow, this made me believe that I still got the favor of the fates. And so I say, who's smiling now?

Lesson learned: to all the ladies who are made to believe that everything in their relationship is alright and okay, if your gut tells you that there's something wrong, THERE REALLY IS SOMETHING WRONG. What keeps you from discovering it is your fear of the realization of the reality in your relationship...or just the fault of being with an asshole who are gifted with the skill of indiscretion. Intuition, gut, kutob...whatever you call it, trust it. It is your body's way of saying that you are sensing something synergystically subliminal...meaning, something's up, good or bad.

AT SA MGA MAKAKATING KABIT, MATUTO KAYONG HUMARAP SA MGA NABIBIKTIMA NINYO. MATUTO KAYONG PUMILI DAHIL DI NINYO ALAM, BAKA PAG PUMALAG YAN, BAKA KUNG SAN KAYO PULUTIN...ANG LALAKI NINYONG DUWAG!!! PANG KANTUTAN LANG PALA TIGAS NG MGA LAMAN NINYO. YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN A PILE OF STALE CUM!! ANG BABABOY NINYO!!!

To the last breath, all I was given was denial. So here's the thing. I would pay the same 'respects' you have given me guys.





SO SMILE ALL YOU CAN...ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS...WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...AND WHEN KARMA HITS...IT HITS H-O-M-E.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THE DEVIL IN RED!!!

Clipper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clipper said...

Mapagbigay yang babaeng yan, pasko yung kulay eh, pati sex parang kendi na lang eh diba?

Open hours ba? Ipipila ko asawa ko.

Naku Wendy, forget these people. Ano? this man is not even worth it. Anlaki ng tiyan. Isipin niya guapo siya. Sus, eto pala taste mo, I'll take your word, BAKULAW talaga.

Girl, gotta find someone new. Should I spell it out? Go for someone better...not this ULIKBA. Kapal, both of them, super