Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life Under Construction

I have decided to start organizing my life. I have been all over the place and I am lost of excuses to justify my 'cluttered' life. Just my way of taking all things slow, simple and manageable.

It is so easy to expose yourself and share your affection to everyone, but apparently, with all that is left of me, I wanted to save space for all the people who matter in my life. Just my way of finding my own center.

I have started by organizing my friends list. Not that I am limiting myself to a number of people or being snob or whatever, I am just starting something new. I am starting something big that is beyond my hands. It is just symbolic that I wanted to start small, as it is all that I can handle.

I am fixing things, personal things that are left for time to get over with. Who knows?! After this, everything will be alright. This is my way of getting everything fresh and new and helpful. Only to those who matters. I am all to only those who matters and who made me feel I mattered in their lives.

Thanks for understanding. Thanks for the love. I appreciate everything. I will remember everything.

0 comments: