Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Disclaimer

This is my page. This is my space in the world wide web. anything I write is my own and anyone who has a problem with what I write should mind their own. Nobody teaches me what to delete or to post. Nobody is to tell me what to do with this page. Blog is blog, I meant this as an open diary. If you do not want what I am writing, you can simply turn away. As far as I know, everyone takes everything in amusement. This is me. A freak, a paranoid, crazy, whatever. You may call me everything because of what you read in this page. But this is my world. So nobody mess with my blog. Laugh if you can, read on if you can relate, be angry with my misconstrued facts, well, whoever said that all blogs are, in fact, facts. These are my thoughts, shared with my friends in this world. I SAID MY FRIENDS, PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME AND KNOW WHAT AND WHY.

That simple, read on or turn away.

0 comments: