Tuesday, March 9, 2010

to Love again

Have you ever dealt with trust issues? Now that I am making a few attempts to turn my life around, back to the way I was once, I find it hard to trust people. I was thinking that every candidate who approaches me will only hurt me in the end. If you just came out from a relationship in which you gave your all, it is so hard to trust love…to trust yourself to love again. I guess it’s normal, but I don’t want to linger on this issue any longer.

Maybe I haven’t forgiven myself yet. That’s why it is so hard for me to trust…trust myself to trust other people with my heart again, being too afraid of getting hurt again. But maybe, just maybe, if the feeling is right, I guess I wouldn’t have to deal with these conflicting emotions anymore. I guess if the right one comes, I would say “to hell with everything”. And then, shall I see myself happy again, without any ounce of worry. The thing is, I have survived a few deathly heartaches. Whatever can I not survive now?

Be free, soar beyond expectations. Free yourself to feel.

0 comments: