Thursday, March 4, 2010

My wish

If you are given one single wish, what would you wish for?

Right now? I would wish for that necklace that Hermione used in the third Harry Potter book/movie. If I would ask for anything, it would be the power to have as much time as I can to do everything that I needed to do. You see, my body is already giving in to fatigue. What’s holding me up is the sheer drive to get all these things done and over with.

Yesterday, I cried myself to sleep. Not that I am hurting or anything, not that I am thinking of heartaches or anything, I didn’t even have the time to deal with that. I am just plain tired. I have tons of things to do but my body can’t bear some more. If only I can have the energy of two persons so I can do many things at a time. Do you ever wish for a thing like that to happen? I sure do.

0 comments: