Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Hate Salons ... Period!

If only karma would act that instant, lightning could have bolted out from my eyes. You see, I have been growing my hair long…only to be chop chopped by some incompetent lady who claims to be a hairdresser in a style that I did not even like…because it was just the way I have worn my hair for forever…short and shaggy.

For months, I have been growing my hair hoping to make a change, only to be brought back to the hairstyle that I have started from. Some plan huh?! I was happy my hair was already up to my shoulders. Now, it is back to where it was, neck-length. Argh!

Do I take any consolation? No. I even indulged for a hair spa treatment only to be left on that freakin’ machine for almost two hours. I am not an expert but I know that that treatment isn’t supposed to take that long. I just hated the experience and it only solidified my impression of salons. Better do it yourself, at least you wouldn’t give yourself the kind of treatment that you wouldn’t like.

I just hate that salon…utterly hate it!

Now I am back to growing back my hair. Boy I am sooo not doing salons next time!

0 comments: