Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yes!


On my first attempt to participate in a debate...we won!

on the proposition to adopt the provisions of the Magna Carta for Students, our team managed to overwhelm our honorable competitors by... 1 percent on our average ratings.LOL!

what's fun in the activity was everything got lost in the middle of the discussion..with all the nervousness and self consciousness that's getting in the way, clouding our dispositions and command for our words, I say we pulled it off.

so what's the price of winning? EXEMPTION IN THE FINALS EXAM!

so there...I am just happy to pull this event off of my to-do list.

we were just so tired with all the research...well, should I say "I" was tired of doing all the research and in completing all the answers to our list of possible interpolation questions. Boy that's a relief!!!

1 comments:

raike said...

congrats! go!go!go!