Thursday, October 22, 2009

" Best "

have you even been asked the question, what is your best?
At this point in your life, can you say when you were at your best?

My best is not amassing wealth or getting the most success among my peers and colleagues, it is the knowledge that my boss knows that I am giving my 200% in my work. My best is being recognized for what I do for I do them with all the passion in my heart. It is not the pride of posting my pictures at the backdrop of some exotic view, but my appreciation of my home, my simple domain, my simple life. My best is the acknowledgement of my teachers to all the papers I managed to pass amidst the chaos at work, at home and in my life. I feel that everyday, I am at my definition of “best”. That is because my best is not flaunting what I have, but flaunting what I don't have; my flaws and pains so people know me as a woman who lived, a woman who withstood hardships with her head held up high. After all, failure is not what people say the ‘falling’ down, but the ‘staying’ down.

0 comments: