Wednesday, October 21, 2009

End of the Semester

At last, after completing all the requirements of the first semester of this school year, I am free to do all the work I have left pending because of my exams. I never knew 5 months and 27 units can pass just like that. But then, it’s just a phase of life, difficult, challenging, brings quite a headache sometimes but it passes. It is bound to end as some time.

This semester, for me, is most challenging. Aside from being challenged by my professors, my personal life was challenged by fate. Though it is not my fault to be played with, I made sure that no one gets away with messing up my time. I know in time, everything will fall into their right places. But when I thought everything in my life was a mess, someone came and made be believe otherwise. I made friends with people I took for granted for the longest time. They were the ones who patiently made a deaf ear when I am starting with my vicious rants. They were the ones who helped me hack ___ accounts so I can find peace in running havoc to other people’s lives, ‘other people’ who made a mess out of me. I loved them dearly for helping me get through that trying portion of my semester. And after that, le wendastarr came back with a vengeance.

School and work, I’ve conquered all the drama to make it all work. This just convinced me that when I put my head into it, I can do it. 3 semesters more and I will be out of here. My son and I will be somewhere special, somewhere far from the past. Somewhere I can raise him without these people judging. Somewhere I can finally reunite with my God.

I vow to make things right. I vow to make everything right. I vow to my own happiness. I vow to be the best mom to my son… ending this semester only makes me a few steps closer to actually doing that.

0 comments: