Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just had a Fun Party

At this point of my life, I find it comforting that I find smart conversations more titillating than any other activity in this world. It makes me play with words, and play with other people’s minds. It makes me questions everything that they believe in and their reasons for believing so. I find it a nice game. It’s a game where great minds meet. It presents a perfect opportunity to see beyond the layer of a person. That’s what makes that game more challenging. However, in this game, you have to give some to gain some. As much as you inquire on the thoughts of other people, you also have to share a piece of your own.

After having a quite fun and booze filled sem-ender party, I finally recovered. Then I recalled every little thing I did and said and seem to be proud of every one of it. I did not make a fool of anyone of myself, that’s for sure. But we all had a great time. Having fine conversations with few of the finest people I know is something I would not date pass up even if it would mean crawling through my way home. I did not exactly crawl because my oh-so good friend to me safely home. Thanks guys!

0 comments: