Saturday, May 30, 2009

The new Me

My first semester will surely be hectic and fun. As my son will start going to school, I will give him my full support. As my semester starts, I will give it my all. I have my school and my son, two things in my life that need my full attention. Things that value me even when I am not paying them enough attention. I have my job that, even at times I neglect, stuck with me to sustain my financial needs. I have my family to love. I have my dear sisters to call my best friends. I also have my college click to share thoughts with every single day. I have got a special group that still remembers me as we come together for socials. All their arms are stretched out to embrace me, welcoming me wholly.Welcoming the new ME.

This is my new life. The Tougher me. The Unforgiving me. The caring-to-only-those-who-matters me. The more Ambitious ME. The more Cunning Me. The new ME.

Everything’s said and done…there’s no going back this time…not with the new Wendy...

0 comments: