Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wasted



School is coming up and my problems are driving me nuts...so I've decided to go out...During these times that I seem to just breathe and live to get by, I go out. Not because I am a momma , I have forgotten how to really party. Who cares, I am single now. My life has to be all about ME and my boy. Also, it’s time to have fun fun fun. Last night was the first that of the many fun nights that I intend to keep. I will never pass out for a good drink from now on. I will never make any free invitations and free party to simply pass from now on. Free beer, free food, free company, what else is free nowadays? It’s such a waste to say no to all that aye? It’s time for me to get my life back. And to hell with whoever will judge me here in suburbia(hic). I can't be straight with these thoughts running at the back of my head…argh!. Gone are those days…Life is a party…my life was a party in its own little way…I’ll keep it at that. But for now, I’ll have to get used to the headaches of dealing with hangover…haha!

0 comments: