Saturday, May 30, 2009

Never to forgive…Never to Forget

Perhaps I am not Christian enough to find space for understanding and forgiveness to people who have done me wrong. As far as I know, to those who I have done wrong, they asked for it…when I give my loyalty and love to a person I value, I stick with all the moral values that live with it. Simply, I give my all. I give everything I can even with the fear that I might get hurt in the end…I do.

Unlike other people, I don’t pretend to the people who are close to me. As much as I can, I show them my worst. I show them my worst more than my best. I am rather conscious of showing them my worst than putting pressure in putting my best foot forward. How else will I know if they will really stick with me when all they see is what they wanted to see? For that reason, although I have limited number of friends, at least they really know me. To them, I am predictable. To them, I am loved for my flaws rather than my better qualities.

I am me. I may not be proud of my flaws but they are part of me. My flaws define me. My strength is measured in how I live with them. My flaws have guided me in making me realize the people who are true to me as I am to them.

0 comments: