Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things are getting more Exciting Every Day

this week, I have been attending to my son's first week in school. Boy what a proud momma I was seeing my little boy getting inside the room, finding his own spot in the classroom and asking free goodies for snacks...boy he's got some persuasive skills I never thought existed...His teachers tell me he occasionally walks around the room while the class is in session, perhaps familiarizing himself with the new environment. whenever his classmates line up to go home after school hours have ended, he stays behind. to my delight, i discovered he stays behind to chat and share laughs with some of his new friends...today is actually his birthday and I am at some internet cafe just to submit my work to my boss...a mother has got to earn some right?...anyways, I am thrilled to start my cooking later, we will have a small intimate party for the young fella...I'll just see to my updates once the internet connection at home decided to work...really, the service is annoying but I have to stick with it because I have invested money on the connection fee...that sucks right...well, going back to the party, I will be cooking..so I gotta have all my working act wrapped up before 2...the party's supposed to start at 3pm...till then.

0 comments: