Tuesday, May 12, 2009

drama Drama drama


There’s always drama in my life…sometimes, I find it annoying that life dumps these nonsensical problems in my life…haven’t I got enough…With that, I am living my life inside a bubble, a safe space in which I become untouchable and out of reach. Inside the bubble, I focus on what’s more important, I work out my focus, and I find reason if there’s still any to go on…drama drama drama…I always end up being the one who loses grip of everything I hold dear for. Perhaps I have an undiagnosed masochistic disorder running inside my brain. I just couldn’t figure out what seems to be wrong … why I always end up getting bad things when all I did was the right thing…does this mean that I should turn into a bad person so at least I will not stay on the losing side…I know all martyrs have earned their credit for all the pain, sorrow and sacrifices they have gone through standing up for what they believe in. of all the things in this world, I never dreamt of being a martyr…perhaps it’s turn to be bad this time…I have always tried to do the right thing yet I end up being the one who is taken for granted and the one who is left to bleed or practically to die with all the pain…I am fed up with life…It’s time that I turn bad…people change, sometimes, no matter how we try to always be good, there will always come a time when you will be compelled to against everything you believe is right to make something good happen…I am making that “good” happen…

0 comments: