Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PR Frenzy!


This just saves my day. I am apparently feeling ill, bearing a wrenching headache and donning a shirt that might already be stenching because of all the sweat brought by the fever chills which I survived last night… Never did I expect to get a PR rank 1, not this day. When I get too lazy updating my blog, this surely makes a great motivation to write something about my daily escapades.

Yesterday marked the end of a somewhat challenging semester. You see, in the previous semester, I have taken only 15 units which translate to five college subjects. Now, I am taking nine with a total of 27 units. This semester proved a great challenge to my time management skills since I need to earn extra bucks for sustenance and spare study time to establish ganda points in my academic life, well sort of. With God’s guidance, I have been permitted three exemptions to the final exams. So virtually, today, which is the last day of the semester, becomes the start of my summer break.

Excuse me if I sound I may sound a bit braggy to some, it’s just that I feel so relieved and satisfied of all the hard work I have gone through in finishing the semester. It was hell. However, all is worth from tough work!!! Imagine the sleepless night I have agonized on, keeping up with whatever my daily life demands. Well hell yeah, that’s worth bragging to me!!! Haha!!!

I thank everyone who spends time visiting my blog during their spare time…or even the ones who may be just curious on what I am doing here…I thank all of you for reading through my life…that somewhat make me feel alive, makes me feel like I exist…I have but a limited number of friends but I think, I can survive by just doing this blog…

Now I got to clear up my head because I have a pending article deadline. I just wanted to acknowledge this momentous period of my blogging life. A PR 1 may just me a meager account to some…but for me, it’s a BIG deal!!! Never realized I have got people reading my blogs…hahahaha!!!

Now I am sounding stupid…just wanted thank you all for coming by…and please…feel free to come by…(wink*wink*)

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

congrats sa PR! and enjoy ur summer break! u do deserve that break..hi kay boboy mo...

wendastarr said...

Thanks Ms P for the comment...hello din po sa family mo...I am hearing good news...I am so glad all is well...Take care of yourself!!! thanks for dropping by.