Friday, March 27, 2009

Keeping my Fingers Crossed


I got my final grades today!

I was so pleased…I want to SCREAM…THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME THIS CHANCE!!!

So far…hmmm…keeping my fingers crossed…I am now eligible to apply for scholarship!!!…now I have got to tell my ‘sponsors’.

All the dawn-wakings are worth it!!!

All the sleepless hours are worth killing for!!!

I just feel damn good right now!!! Isn’t it obvious? I am breaking syntax rules on my usage of exclamation points!!! Hell, I am on the clouds right now…you know the feeling when you couldn’t contain your excitement because if you show it, you will appear insane and you see halo, twinkling stars and fairies altogether and your eyes brightening up your face?

This is insane!!!

as I've told you before...Single Mothers Rock!!!

0 comments: