Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Sorry

Telling me this words
With all honesty
With all sincerity
I could have let your debts pass
If only you would say these words, forgetting the anguish would be easier
If only you would say these words, I could have better understood you
Things couldn’t have gotten this far
Whatever you have done
You were thinking with your head fogged up
That’s what this woman did to you
Why couldn’t you even see that?
Have you grown that dumb?
To throw your sanity away
For a woman who do not even deserve you
For you are bad for anyone
You are no good to take care of yourself
Everything can turn into worst
When you are with someone
She does not even know you
So go on break another heart
But hear me once more
If only you have said these words
I might have seen a better man
But what I see now
Is not even half the man I knew
With regret I say
I am sorry for YOU
I am sorry for the man
I now see in you

0 comments: