Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blessings...Blessings


Finally, I got my well-deserved scholarship coverage this semester. Boy, it is no joke to work out all those grades when you are a mom, an errand girl, a working girl, all rolled in one. It was just unexpected. I was surprised to be summoned at the office of the school’s vice president of finance to sign some papers. After that, I left the room with a significant discount on my school fees.

On the other hand, work is crazy. I am buried neck-deep with things that I am asked to do…which should be a good sign right? I am earning well for me and my son…more than well!

At the end of the day, I thought, why was I so afraid? With the decision to finally stand up for my son and myself, I admit that I was afraid I can’t make things work. Have I lost confidence in what I can do? Have my trust in my potentials grew less? Whatever the answers in these questions are, I admit that these unexpected blessings made me feel great about myself.

God has His way of testing your courage. With the saying that goes, “God will provide”, or “do you best and God will do the rest…” He really does!

Now that gives me enough reason to loosen up and feel more secured with my life these days.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Wends! You deserve it..God Loves You Frend....