Monday, January 25, 2010

Afraid of YOU

How would you feel if you found out that someone is afraid of you?
I honestly would understand. Normally, I don’t smile at every person I meet. I do not greet people unless they have greeted me first and I seldom start conversations with strangers. To the people I know, I am beyond transparent. So whenever I am pissed, happy or angry, it really shows. Beyond appearances, I sure believe that people become afraid of something or someone because of other reasons. To realize that someone is afraid of me, I am still quite puzzled. I don’t have fangs and I don’t bite. But perhaps a person may be afraid of another person because he couldn’t just face that person for now.

Afraid? As I think about it, I made a list of things that would make me afraid of one person. One, if he threatens my life. Two, if he threatens my son’s life. Three, if I know that he has the capacity to bring harm. Lastly, I have done him wrong in the past and I can’t seem to face it. People tend to be afraid of people whom they do not want to settle scores…not yet.

Who am I afraid of?

Now that I have to think about.

0 comments: