Monday, January 21, 2008

I’ve been tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Miss P…here it goes…

5 Things Found in my Bag
1. Coin purse (I never bring my wallet along)
2. Lunch/snacks
3. Comb
4. Cell phone
5. Yosi

5 Things Found in my Wallet
1. Cash
2. ATM and ID Cards
3. coins
4. receipts
5. bank transactions

5 Things Found in my Room
1. E-fan
2. Books (hard/soft bound novel collections, children stories)
3. Loads of Diapers
4. Toys
5. me-and-muh-buboy’s clothes

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
1. Have a vacation (feb fair hopefully)
2. Going on a real romantic date
3. Watching good films in the theater
4. Have a stable job that I love
5. Keeping my buboy happy and healthy

5 Things I am Currently Into
1. Parenting
2. Personal-journal-keeping
3. Deep self reflections (major decisions to be made soon)
4. Moisturizing
5. Nursery rhymes’ lyrics

5 people to tag in this meme:
1. mayan
2. owen
3. lyn
4. twinx
5. homar

0 comments: