Thursday, January 17, 2008

break-in

thanks to my co-workers, i finally gave in to the bandwagon of having a personal blog. mainly, the reason why i have decided to finally pour my thoughts over here is that i am getting really bored at work. sounds familiar huh? are we in the same boat here? ha-ha!! moving on...as i was saying, i was just bored and since i want to do things other than checking out other blog sites or playing stupid online games, i finally found some ways to stretch my free time with...by the name usi- USI to me is the short term of usisera...basically, that's me..a real-blue, authentic USISERA...since i have the chance to finally share my thoughts, gossips, and everything i could type words and organize thoughts with, i am giving personal blogging a big shot..so please, parang awa na...extend your warm welcomes by simply passing by...para bagang house warming...anyways...this is just the start...so brace yourself for the next entries that may bore, tickle, or simply amuse you for some precious minutes of your time...

0 comments: