Saturday, August 7, 2010

Simply Fair


I am a simple person with simple needs and simple means. I know how complex life can be, that is why I opted for a life with nothing but my basic needs. As a daughter raised by her patient father, I have learned that although life is not always fair, it is my responsibility not to be the cause of such conflict to the lives of other people; to the people that I love and even to the people I never knew. I was taught never to cheat as I would not want to be cheated. I was taught to be patient for everything will run its course when the time is right. 

Ultimately, I was taught that in my life’s simplicity, people may see value in things that I have and that these people may take from me. As I was taught to learn my place in every circumstance, I was also taught to stand my ground and fight for what is mine. 

0 comments: