Monday, August 2, 2010

Got Get them Tigress!


I am keeping my fingers crossed. I have my life and my son’s future laid out in front of me and all I need to do is do according to plan. It feels good to have a life direction for a change. I just learned that if you want a life, do it your way. Don’t think of what other people will say. Think of what you have to say. Don’t think of what people will feel about that, because they do not have any hold to the future you want for yourself. Do not think of the past, because they are over and done with. Just keep your eyes on the prize and to everything that lies ahead. Focus, fixate, and claw your way forward. If I have to drag everything I have just to get a step ahead I will do it. without fear I will face everything - armed and loaded. 

0 comments: