Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mornings Like This

I am glad to have welcomed this day with you. Thank you for being my comfort zone...for the longest time. My heart was fluttering like butterflies the entire time. I can't even remember the last time I felt anything close to that. I never thought I could feel something like that again. You brought out the bubbly, lively and giggly girl in me.You made me realize that there is more to my life, like you always did every time I needed a reality slap.

Our agreement will stay. But no matter what happens, my love for you my dear one will never change. Thank you for wiping off my tears, for listening to my pains and for loving me just the way I am. With that said, I can say we may be looking for more mornings like this, together, hand locked...together.

0 comments: