Monday, August 23, 2010

Here is the road back to the old me


For the past few days, I may have been physically sick but 'twas the five days in which I have discovered the way back to my own self. Thank God for the people around me, I now re-discovered what I was and improved how I view the world. This world may have crushed me empty...for so long I struggled bringing back my old self, the lively, colorful, feisty and quite irresponsible me. All I am saying is that I may have suffered a great deal for the past few days but those were quite memorable and life-changing. Those days brought my back to ME.


cryptic huh? well that's how life is anyway. I may have suffered enough personal downfalls but it's up to me how I will rise above it, step on it and move forward with the life that I have. and I decide to embrace it fully, especially now that I have all the reasons to live...better reasons to look forward to waking up each day for a new day.

0 comments: