Monday, April 5, 2010

Procrastinate


Okay, I admit that most of the time, I am full of conceit especially when it comes to work. What can I do, I just give it my all and that makes me confident about the quality of what I have accomplished every day. However, there are times that the assignment given to me, the topic specifically, is something that I know nothing about. What kills me is that I just don’t know how to start…or should I say…my mind refuses to ‘jumpstart’ its flow of creative ideas. I don’t know how to make my attack, especially when the topic is something that is really far from my interests. But time and time again, assignments like this seem like a call for me to go out of my comfort zone. It is a call for growth. Sometimes, when you get used to dealing with things that are familiar, you get to miss out all of the challenges that comes with writing. So I suppose this is a call for a sort of growth, in terms of my writing skills. Oh boy I hope I can finish them today. so much for growth…argh!

0 comments: