Thursday, April 30, 2009

My New Lust


After moping for days, I finally decided to get out of the house and join my friends, grab some coffee and spend time with a good company. I have stayed indoors for too long, I needed a breath of fresh air. So we went to our favorite hang-out, found a seat near the window and got lost into our chatterbox selves…as we waited for up steaming cups to arrive, I saw a 2009 Toyota Rav4 pass by. If only I could rewind and freeze that moment. You see, a fine car is a beauty as a hot guy is a drool-worthy sight! That just made my day. So when I went back home, I got on the internet to do an enquiry on new cars. My lust for a Rav4 09 is something I could not sleep on. Having known the updates on that car is practically as good planning to buy. While a Rav4 09 is currently beyond my budget right now, at least I know what I want if the day comes that I am finally able to drive one. It’s nice to know that car dealers are now offering car loans and more flexible payment plans…perhaps I should push through with that so I can sleep with my very own Rav4 09 tonight? Ha-ha, just kidding!!!

0 comments: