Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy Silence


As we come to realize something of value in our life, fate always give us a moment to think about everything we have reached and done so far. I call these moments – the moments of SILENCE. It is in this part that we rewind and freeze and analyze every action we have done to resolve our current issues. It is during these times that we rationalize our actions or realize that we made a big mistake. To me, moments of silence are tests to my sanity. For as long as I can remember, I have never been a patient person. My personality is deficient of patience.

Moments of silence give me the time to sit back and just observe the effects of my decision. It gives me the time to think and rethink every decision I have made. So far, I don’t feel regret, but I don’t feel good either. You know when you get the hunch that something is amiss, that is what I feel right now.

SILENCE…it brings a person to the brink of insanity…makes people like me run unwelcome thoughts…happy thoughts, painful thoughts, grim thoughts…expectations…hope…faint hope that gives me all the reason to hang on



from the series of life’s expressions…

“SILENCE”

By Wendastarr

0 comments: