Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am in nowhere special


I am wandering
Too long finding answers
I have made too many wrongs
I have shed too many tears

I rest my weary heart now…

I wish there was a map
To tell me the way
I am much too tired
Walking alone

I look forward to the day
When I would settle down
Lay on my laurels
And just live day by day

By then I will take a hike
On the valley by dawn
And by the time sun sets
I shall be in a special place called home

…home

Baby, the time will come
Be patient, bear some more
I will be coming home
I will be coming home to you…

Somehow, some day
I will walk by your side
I was just hoping
To share coffee with you in each stride.

Will I recognize you
Do you know me still
The future looks vague
But it holds promise…coming home

Soon…it will be home

But for now…let me be
Let me be myself
Let me get lost
To find myself
Explore
Enjoy some more
Live!

My promise is told…it will be home soon…


...FROM THE SERIES OF EXPRESSIONS

"HOPE"

BY WENDASTARR

0 comments: