Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl


This movie is actually based from a novel written by a British author, Philippa Gregory. What? Me? Interested in a movie depiction of a 16th century-set novel? Haha! Noooo.

What attracted moi to this movie is its stellar cast. Once again, I had the chance to swoon over his Royal handsome-Highness, Eric Bana!!! I am definitely a fan… It’s just that I never found a more masculine picture of a man with a gritty beardy face…it’s soooo hot!!!

Anyways, I always had this lesbian crush over Natalie Portman. She is such a sweetheart. Among other young Hollywood actress, this gal has depicted the boldest and most interesting movie characters. Yet she manages to keep a low profile, making her talent do the talking. This Harvard graduate thespian is definitely the next Julia Roberts!! Though she may be struggling over her fashion choices, you can’t deny her likeness to Aubrey Hepburn.

And the boobsy Scarlett Johanson. Well, what else is there to say. Great body. Great face. Great voice? I really hate her record though. I can’t get over the nightmare of having to watch the AOL streaming of her live performance. I was really shocked. As in…whoah wuhzzz dattt!!!

Enough of the harsh talk…just watch the movie…I’ll follow this up with a review.

0 comments: