Tuesday, May 13, 2008

DOUBTS...




Doubts will always cripple forged relationships

Relationships that are founded on trust and desperate circumstances are often lasting. Why? Because it has endured the ultimate test of loyalty. Even tiny bit of doubt can shatter a life-long entanglement. It is an issue lurking to be uncovered when you least expect it…when your guard is all down…and when everything else seems fine. Once in a while, I always thought if I need to do things right? I may mess up in everything that I do but I must value the people who truly stood by me in all the drama of my life. But still, I try to hold on to people who, I think, have hope of reliving my trust. But why should I give a thought about that? When I am all convinced that enough was said and done…is the effort still worth such relationship? Can’t fading trust be regained? If trust is lost, can it still be regained? I can’t tell, but what I know I that it has already changed…relationships can still grow, but it will never be the same…IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME…existing fear of recurrence of the things that caused the trust to fail will hinder the roots of growing relationships to dig deeper. THIS I KNOW.

If doubt is still there, where should I go? What should I do? Where will that leave me? Is it all worth it? THAT I DON’T KNOW…YET…’till then.

0 comments: