Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Fighter in ME


I have come this far…I’ll never back down no matter what.
I am a fighter…my scars are my armor.
My fears are my shield and my weaknesses are my guide.
I am strong enough to hurt and fight back.
I am able to harm, as much as other things/people can do to me
I am able to put scars, as my scars have defined ME.
I am shameless, bold and fierce!
I can do everything I want.
Most of all, I am whole.
From all the battles I have faced in my life…
I am whole
Forged by hatred and immortalized by love.
I am whole…
Shattered by pain yet molded by fear.
I am still alive…
I shall remain a fighter for as long as I can
I define my life…as to what I can make of it.
My life is my garden
No futile earth can put off the fire in me…
I will conquer my fears.
I will handle my conflicts.
I’ll find solutions to my problems…
And shall do away with things/people
That does not work for me.
For I have the power
Over everything else in my life
I am great
I am just fine
I am never better
For I strive for the best.
Fighter
That’s ME…

0 comments: