Friday, May 23, 2008

"HI...HELLO...YOU'RE GREAT!!"


I don’t know why I have this tendency of rooting for everybody else so they can make themselves feel better. I just feel that I can see beyond what these appear and act. Although I may easily notice sudden changes, good changes that is, for people wearing good clothes, cute items, and everything that is admirable, I just feel that noticing these things will help make them feel better about themselves. I disagree that what I do is flattery. Trust me; I don’t even know how to define flattery. What I see, what I observe, what I don’t like, I say. Haha! Just imagine the effort these people have made to improve themselves. Isn’t that commendable? Doesn’t that deserve any attention? Once in a while, I feel that I am making my life harmonious by learning to lessen my cynical thoughts and increasing my appreciation to every good that happens around me. After all, people are still people, depriving them of the knowledge that they are just fine and okay wouldn’t hurt me right? Besides, what I say is TRUE. I wouldn’t even comment on anything that I don’t feel or that I’m not convinced of. Why would I do that? I’m not making harmonious relationships by being a true blue PLASTIC. I feel that I may sometimes sound too self-righteous or too sure about myself by having the confidence to stand up and say that ”hey, you look good today!” or “hey, where did you get that from?” or “hey, what did you do to your hair, it’s nice!”. I hope I haven’t offended anybody by doing that. All I wanted to say is that, you simply rock! You are doing great. Thriving, confident and unique! So, regards to these people. You make make each day interesting for me.

0 comments: