Wednesday, July 28, 2010

To Such a Whiny Little Pregnant Lady

I have been there...but I just realized how strong I was to not use my pregnancy to grab hold of the person I have done it with. I never did anything for anybody to take pity on me and never forced anyone to stay with me at any condition. I did not fear standing by myself... I never thought I was that confident and strong even during when my moral is kinda low...but what this woman does is L-O-W. Talk about impressions, I have peaked through the glam picture you projected and realized that you are all twisted inside and that is what makes me pity you.

Somehow, some way, I know you will be reading this because I know how your kind of mind works. You are always in doubt and in fear, which makes all your insecurities more pronounced. In a way, such manifestation will bring out all your ill attitude.And I will not take any offense from them because we both know that between us two, You are the one who is miserable... and I understand that, thanks for having better judgment.

Think about it...is this the life you want for yourself? Is this the kind of life to settle with? Now that deserves pity, isn't it?

So quit hating...you really are getting on my nerves...and I am quite sure you'll have more reasons to hate me more when I am "hulk" angry.

0 comments: