Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions


Last year was all about hopes, dreams, working my attribution to people who did not own up to me, and caring for other people that turned out to have no care for me at all. Though I have lost some who are unworthy of mere attention, I have gained a lot of friends that made each second of the day worthwhile. Though I may have lost some battles at times, I have won more of what I need as I realized that there is more to my life. This year, I am promising to live my life for myself. No more Miss Nice-Lady. No more Miss Kind and Stupid. It’s time to toughen up because I am coming close to completing some of the items in my life’s checklist, and I plan to add more.

No battle in life would I fear. This is my ode to this year; this would be ‘my time’. This is the time to redeem myself and by God I will see to everything that needs to fit. No more Miss Weakling, No more Miss Trusting. It’s time to stop dreaming and get on with the dirty work of breaking ground for new hopes and dreams, a life I almost lost view of having.

The year of the Tiger, the year for new visions, new conquests and more...

0 comments: