Sunday, December 27, 2009

Home Project


Right before Christmas, my sister coaxed me to repaint our room...red! I was not so convinced with the color because I was thinking it might turn out like a 'fast-food' wall. As we grew tired of our orange palette, she thought of painting the walls red. You see, my sister just came back home and she is staying with us. We are practically room mates and so it was like high school once again. Being her persuasive self, she convinced me to step on the ladder and do one wall, and boy that was tough.

I now have a newfound respect to home painters and builders, the job was tough and back breaking. The muscles on my arms were tingling after finishing the entire wall and cabinets. But after seeing the results, I have realized that my sister really has a great vision. The red in our wall made our room kind of more chic and inviting. So after a tough day at school and long working hours as night, I will come to this beautiful room that resulted from both our handiwork.

Way to go sis! way to go ME!
writer, blogger, student, mother and ... home painter! hahahaha! Now I've got a new skill to boot.

0 comments: